Shorts You'll Show Your Legs For!
Who wears short shorts?? NOT me!! Before The Navy Knot, I was under the impression that I would never be able to wear shorts – they aren’t comfortable, and they certainly aren’t pretty on me. Turns out, I was just wearing the wrong ones! Models and Instagram influencers look good in anything, but now I know they aren't a good depiction of what looks good on me. Now, you won’t catch me running around in jean shorts, but I have discovered the styles and shapes of shorts that actually work for real people! Before you know it, the weather will be hot, hot, hot. Shorts will be your go-to. Not convinced? I’ve thrown in a few skorts as well, you’ll thank me later.
1. These Navy Buttercup Shorts are my everyday go-to. I wear this like how others wear jean shorts. They’re a good length (appropriate!) and have a very comfortable stretch. Love!
2. This next short is for those who want to switch up their #shortsgame. If you already have a closet full of the basics, why not adventure out with these Linen Bow Shorts? They won’t cling to your legs and they’ll spice up your classic t-shirt.
3. Would this be a #NavyKnotStyle blog post without a nautical piece?! These Lilly Pulitzer Marina Stretch Shorts are different from their scalloped bottom hem short, but we love them just as much!
4. So you’ve gotten this far and you’re thinking that none of this applies to you… You like your legs and you want to show them off! Well aren’t you lucky, our Leah Short is perfect for you! They come in tons of colors, but I’m currently crushing on this Crystal Blue!
5. If you’ve been in the store, you’ve heard of our number 1 selling pant – the Gripeless Pant. Well, hello Gripeless Short! The same awesome material (that won’t grow throughout the day!), but in a 4” short. Now on sale!!
1. Another linen short for your wardrobe! These new Glenn Linen Beach Shorts are perfect for bumming around town. Plus, the drawstring gives you a little wiggly room, not that you need it!
2. By now, I think you’ve probably noticed that Lilly Pulitzer offers a scallop short or two. We can’t help but want every color and pattern! These Buttercup Shorts in Bay Dreamin’ have an awesome backdrop color that will perfect for spring and summer!
3. Have mint in your drink and on your shorts this summer! The Scalloped Hem Poplin Shorts in this pretty mint color are a must.
4. Tassels, embroidery, and a scallop hem – this short has it all! The Scallop Hem Pull On Short by Vineyard Vines will satisfy all of your trendy desires for the summer.
5. Another Skort for the skeptical ones! A great 17” length, this Scallop Skort not only has scallops at the hem, but also at the pockets! Perfect for the golf course or grocery store.
1. Lilly is the queen of all things colors and patterns! Of course we had to include a few of her shorts in this list. The Adie Short has an adorable fringe on top of this exclusive Pop-Up Print – Home Slice!
2. We keep restocking the Skippy Skort in different patterns because we know how much you love them! This Green Blue Palm pattern isn’t too wild for the golf course and has pockets, every woman loves pockets!!
3. A navy background pattern is so much easier to wear in Wisconsin. This Hazelle Stretch Short in Beyond The Sea is a fan-favorite! I love the slight scallop detail in the front, which doesn’t distract from the coral print, but adds a great feminine touch!
4. Gingham is the pattern this season! So preppy and not too wild! This Morgan Skort in Apricot Gingham is something we know you’ll gravitate to. We’ve had this skort before in solids and patterns, but this one takes the cake. Any solid top looks great with these patterned bottoms!
5. Another gingham, just to prove how much we’re obsessing over it right now. You won’t want to take off the Mixed Gingham Embroidered Pull On Shorts, so comfortable, so cute!