SIBERIAN FIR DOME JAR CANDLE
Indulge in the invigorating scents of fresh eucalyptus, spruce, frosted fir, and cedarwood with the enchanting Siberian Fir Dome Jar Candle.
- 5.25" Width x 5.25" Depth x 7" Height
- Crafted from a hand-blown glass cloche and a gold-finished holder.
- Candle is hand-poured in America using soy-blend wax, fragrance, and cotton wicks.
- Burns for approximately 58 hours.
- Dust with a soft cloth.
- Candle wicks should be trimmed to a quarter inch (0.25") before burning to ensure safe flames and even burning.
- Burn until the entire surface of the candle becomes molten, to allow the candle to burn evenly and to maximize burn time.
- Candle flames should be extinguished gently to avoid splattering.
- Never leave burning candles unattended as this is a fire hazard.
- Keep burning candles away from flammable objects, and avoid placing candles in drafts as this could cause flames to spread
- Keep burning candles away from children and pets to prevent injury.